After months of knowing what needed to be done but not being able to take action, life since we got back from Cape Cod has been all action, all the time.
The last four days have included ToodleDo items such as;
- Book return tickets from NY – We fly out of SFO to Bangkok, but we’re returning to New York for Christmas. Jetblue to the rescue!
- Modify and re-order business cards
- VCS Post – This week’s guest vagabonders, the Candy family!
- Order tape for yurt – yes, you read that right. We’re building a hexayurt for Burning Man this year.
- Sign storage contract – found a $24/mo 5×6 space, and at least half of what we’re putting away has already been moved.
- Set up new wireless network – I did that at the same time as writing this post. About time I set it up right, just as we’re leaving of course.
- Party reminder – Oh ya, in the middle of everything we’re having a party on Friday. Why not?
- Place the following Amazon order, $32 of which came from spare change;
Items Ordered 2 of: Mountainsmith Rain Cover, Black, Small, Black, Small 1 of: Moleskine Squared Notebook Soft Cover Pocket 1 of: Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Wallaby, Black 1 of: InCarCables Car Stereo Ipod/mp3 Auxiliary Aux-in Input Cable 3.5mm (1.6ft) 1 of: Fisher Space Pen Black Non-Pressurized Fine Point Refill
- And of course, packing and cleaning, in preparation for handing off our house, and our kitties, to three awesome folks from New Orleans a week from today.